Endless Summer VOXBOX

Leave a Comment
Influenster Endless Summer Voxbox : What's in the box?


Max Factor : 
$9.99

Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner - This unique paddle-shaped tip draws both a dramatic thick line and an elegant then line.  I am not good a wings so I have not tried the thick line yet but, I like the mascara for a basic thin line.

Masterpiece Max Mascara - A high impact, volumizing mascara that creates bold, sleek lashes.  This is quickly become my new favorite mascara.




Numi Organic Tumeric, Jasmine Green, & Pu-erh Teas :
$7.49-$8.99 (12 - 18 count box)

Rooted in the principle of creating a healthful, premium product that nurtures people and honors the planet.  Teas are made of 100% real ingredients from nature - no GMO's or "natural" flavorings created in a lab.  I first tasted the Tumeric tea because it sounded scary to me but, it was delicious!



Not Your Mother's Way to Grow Leave-in Conditioner :
$3.50 (2 oz.) $9.00 (6.oz)

The leave-in conditioner is infused with Procapil, will moisturize, detangle and smooth hair.  I found this product to be just okay.  I like it enough to use it but, not to actually purchase it.



Sech Vite Mini & Seche Premier Colour :
$1.99 (.125 oz) & $9.99 (.5oz)

Seche Vite top coat is specially formulated to penetrate through the nail lacuer of the base coat-forming a strong, durable finish.  I can not do my nails with out this product.  It is strong and resistant to chipping and peeling.  This is my first time using the Seche Premier colour in Intrepid.  It is long lasting, great shine and great quality.  I am hard on my nails and polish does not last that well.  I highly recommend this brand because of the quality and longevity.


Iron-Tek Essential Protein :
$44.99 (30 servings)

A specialized blend of whey proteins come from American grass-fed cows.  Instantized so that is can be easily mixed without a blender and into your favorite beverage.  Safe for everyday use and great for use as a sports supplement.





Sign up to get boxes like this and other great products at influenster.com.  

*All products were sent to me complimentary for testing purposes.*

#ESVoxBox #MaxFactorxTarget #NumiOrganicTea #Way2GrowHair #ShowOffYourSeche #IrontekFit




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Amazon Mom-free trial