BoxyCharm January 2015

Leave a Comment

What's in the box?

It's my 1st BoxyCharm!




     For those of you who do not know what BOXYCHARM is, it is a beauty box subscription that sends you beauty products from popular and chic brands each month for $21.  


     I have been wanting to try this box for months now and so excited it is here.  I have to say it is awesome!  I loved everything I got in box and tried everything but, the tattoos already.

Here is what came in this months box:


Beauty for Real True color Lip Cream in "Always There" -  full size
 Retail $22
This is a beautiful color and stayed on my lips the whole time I was at the gym!


Pur-lisse Skin Sparkle Flash Tattoos - 1 sheet
Retail $12
I don't think I would pay $12 for one sheet of flash tattoos but, they are cute, sparkly and on trend for 2015.


Beauty for Real The Perfect Pencil - full size
Retail $14
Another great color, goes on smooth and stays put.


Mirabella Face Prime - full size
$29
I've only used it once so far.  It's good but, not my favorite primer I have. 


Tarte Maracuja Bronzing Serum - full size
Retail $47
I am so excited to get this!  It is not normally something I'd spend my own money on and it pays for the box two times over.  

Total retail value of the box is $124 all for $21.

If you would like to try out BOXYCHARM (which I highly recommend) you can click my referral link below.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Amazon Mom-free trial