Packing Organizers by Dot&Dot Review

Leave a Comment


Dot & Dot Packing Organizers

These packing organizers are great for luggage, backpacks or just by themselves.  They easily organize your stuff, keep it from wrinkling and maximize your packing space and come in different colors and sizes.   Mine came delivered in a resealable plastic bag that I will be keeping to use for other things around the house.   Here are the pictures of the three that I received to review:

Slim Tubes Travel Packing Organizer

Size: 14" x 5" x 2.75"



Small Travel Organizer

Size: 11" x 6.75" x 3


Medium Luggage Organizer

Size: 13.5" x 9.75" 3"



     What I liked the most about these organizers is the quality of the product and it's features.  The fabric is durable and the zippers have extra plastic grab tags for easy open and close. Also, there is a handle if you choose to use the bag by itself.

     I am traveling back home to visit family for Thanksgiving and will be using these organizers in my packing.  I recommend Dot&Dot for a functional quality product.

Here are the links to order on Amazon:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Amazon Mom-free trial